Well, 13 months later, our network of all women hosts is doing just fine. Our most recent stats indicate that we have well over 125,000 downloads per week. Someone must be listening!!
Last week my own two shows were quite a mishmash of topics. On Tuesday I interviewed Andrew Skurka, an avid outdoorsman who has been named National Geographic Explorer’s Adventurer of the Year. (That’s quite a mouthful!) In the same episode I interviewed Karen Kelley-Tunis who shared stats from Orkin about mosquito prevention.
On Thursday I decided to monologue it and discuss a topic that has been bothering me for a while — angry preppers. I see this anger on Facebook postings, sometimes comments here on the blog, and across the internet. Why are some preppers so angry? Is that anger justifiable? It was interesting to think about this topic and I hope you find it interesting as well.
Here is our line-up of shows from last week. We have a whole batch of them for you starting first thing Monday morning!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson - August 1, 2019
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever - July 22, 2019
- My top 16 tips for beginning homeschoolers - July 17, 2019
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 9, 2019
- 15 Things I learned from One Second After & My Survival Tips - July 4, 2019