Here’s a quick wrap-up of last week’s podcasts on The Survival Mom Radio Network. If you like to listen to podcasts, give ours a try! Our all-women cast of hosts include professional speakers, authors, and experts of all kinds.
You can listen to our shows right from your computer, download them for later listening, and/or access them via iTunes and Stitcher. Why not subscribe on iTunes and get every show every week?
One of my own shows last week was an interview with Gregg Murset, founder of MyJobChart.com. We talk about strategies for helping kids stay on task with homework and chores.
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm the original Survival Mom, and have been helping moms worry less and enjoy their homes and families more for 9 years.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 32 Survival Skills Your Child Should Know and Be Able to Do ASAP! - May 21, 2019
- My Story: Surviving a Powerful Summer Storm - May 18, 2019
- Household Items That Can Be Used as Organic Fertilizer - May 14, 2019
- Diatomaceous Earth for Controlling Pests - May 6, 2019
- 27 More Tips From a Master Gardener - April 2, 2019