Last week was a full week on our network, which received more than 140,000 downloads! I am so thrilled that our shows and hosts are finding a place on your smartphones, mp3 players, computers, and every other way you access them!
I interviewed one of my favorite people, Fernando Aguirre, aka FerFal, and we discussed why some preppers seem to be so angry. As a former resident of Argentina, Fernando experienced first hand what most preppers only talk about, and he has also picked up on a high level of anger in the prepper community. You’ll have to listen to my interview with him here, and don’t miss my own observations from this podcast. See if you agree or just start feeling angry!
Later in the week I had the opportunity to review the emergency plans for one of the world’s largest corporation. An awful lot of money was spent putting these plans together, and I share numerous lessons that any family can learn based on the planning by corporate emergency planners. Here is the podcast, “Prepping Lessons from Corporate Emergency Planners.”
The rest of last week’s shows on The Survival Mom Radio Network can be found here…
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson - August 1, 2019
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever - July 22, 2019
- My top 16 tips for beginning homeschoolers - July 17, 2019
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 9, 2019
- 15 Things I learned from One Second After & My Survival Tips - July 4, 2019