Have you ever felt overwhelmed by everything related to getting prepared for emergencies or any other scenario?
If you’re like me, you’re worried how you can afford to stock up on the masses of extra food the experts say you must have.
You’ve also probably wondered where you’ll put survival and prepping supplies, gear, water bottles, food, and more!
And, if time is an issue, and it always is, then where on earth do you find the time to research survival scenarios and read all the survival books and blogs out there so you’ll know what to do?
With my new 2019 wall calendar, I’ll give you week-by-week guidance to help you get all that figured out! Each new month has simple, frugal tasks to help you stay focused on getting yourself, your home, and your family better prepared. My calendar also has:
- Book of the Month — some of my favorite and most useful books, both fiction and non-fiction
- A bonus, free chapter from my book, Emergency Evacuations: Get out fast when it matters most
- Links to free, printable checklists
- The 52 Weeks Savings Plan included
- Tips for smart prepping
Just like my books and this blog, my calendar is full of common sense information and action steps. It makes a great gift for anyone at any level of prepping, and especially for those who haven’t given prepping a thought!
You can order and get a full preview of the calendar at this link.
Calendars are shipped about 3-5 days after ordering, so if you want to be ready on January 1, order quickly.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Get week-by-week prepping help with my 2019 calendar! - November 26, 2018
- How to Survive the Growing Wave of Civil Unrest - October 24, 2018
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden centers - October 20, 2018
- The Survival Mom’s Macho Mexican Rice - October 19, 2018
- 19 Ways People Stayed Healthy During the Great Depression - October 17, 2018