Get to know some of the top bloggers in the survival and prepper community as well as the sponsor Survival Based when you enter to win a very cool Food, Fire, Filter Bucket. Most emergency buckets contain only food, but this one includes some pretty important items along with that food:
- 6 InstaFire Paper Pouches
- 1 Folding BBQ Grill
- 1 Cooking Pot w/ Detachable Handle
- 1 8 oz. Drinking Cup
- 1 6-in-1 Detachable Utensil Set
- 1 Seychelles 24 oz. Water Filter Bottle
- 1 Plastic Container w/ 50 Waterproof Matches
- 1 23 Piece First Aid Kit
You definitely won’t starve in a short-term emergency with foods like Artisan Oatmeal, Texas Sunrise Skillet, and Rotini a la Marinara. These just-add-water meals will be easy to prepare with the InstaFire paper pouches, folding BBQ grill, and the cooking pot.
This kit would be ideal to keep at the office, in the trunk of your car, or to give to a college kid. Add a few more necessities, such as a flashlight, duct tape, paracord, toilet paper, and a good knife, and the kit will be even better equipped.
Enter the survival bucket giveaway!
This contest is very easy to enter. There are opportunities to visit the sponsor’s website and sign up for their newsletter and connecting with some pretty impressive bloggers via social media. You can enter once or as many times as you like, adding up entry points as you go!
The giveaway ends at midnight on August 3, and the winner will be selected at random and notified by email. This particular prize can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 states.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden centers - October 20, 2018
- The Survival Mom’s Macho Mexican Rice - October 19, 2018
- 19 Ways People Stayed Healthy During the Great Depression - October 17, 2018
- 16 Unusual Survival Preps to Have in Your Bug Out Bag - October 16, 2018
- How Your Own Brain Could Be Your Worst Survival Enemy - October 15, 2018