This week kicks off my Spring Garden Festival with activities, tips, and inspiration you’ll love!
Here’s what’s happening today:
- Everlasting Garden Seeds Bucket giveaway!
- “5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat”
- VIDEO: “Master Gardener Tips” — Facebook, 3 p.m. CST
- Festival Recipe: Simple Kale Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette — Also on Facebook at 11 a.m.
If you haven’t followed my Survival Mom Facebook page, you can do that by clicking here. This page is where some festival events will be taking place.
In case you haven’t heard, once this week’s festival is over, a 30-Day Gardening Challenge begins! Thirty days of getting daily tips and activities either by email or on Facebook.
I’m sending email notifications of every day’s events to a special Spring Garden Festival group. Would you like to get these notices to your email box so you don’t miss anything? If so, fill in the form below and you’ll automatically be added. Rest assured, once the gardening challenge is over, you’ll be able to opt out of all future Survival Mom emails, if you wish.
Coming tomorrow, Monday, March 5, a FACEBOOK LIVE event with me! I’ll be sharing with you my own personal plan for deciding what to plant, which varieties, and how much. That will be on my Facebook page at 3 p.m. CST — recorded for your convenience.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever - September 19, 2019
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge! - September 17, 2019
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson - August 1, 2019
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever - July 22, 2019
- My top 16 tips for beginning homeschoolers - July 17, 2019