There are things we all know we should do for preparedness, such as having food and water on hand, taking care for our pets, and learning first aid. The reality is that we all have things we are better at, and things we are worse at.
Personally, I’m just dreadful at filling up my gas tank before that little low fuel light starts glowing. In the last 25,000+ miles, less than five fill-ups have been of less than half a tank of gas. Yikes! And, honestly, I’m just not eating as healthily as I should.
So what is it that you know you should be doing (or not doing) to be better prepared? Or what is it that you really wish you were doing (or not doing)?
What do you think is your biggest prepper failing?
Latest posts by Bethanne (see all)
- Camp Mommy: Easy At-Home Kids’ Activities for the Best Summer Vacation Ever - June 23, 2018
- Foot Care, or You’ll Never Escape the Zombies With Blisters on Your Feet - June 7, 2018
- Last Minute Holiday Gifts for the Prepper Dad - December 22, 2017
- What Most of Us Don’t Think About When Staying in Hotel Room - October 12, 2017
- A Four Seasons Emergency Plan: Autumn Survival - September 17, 2017