I promised you that I would share some of the smartest and stupidest things I’ve done in my seven years of homeschooling, and I have. They’re just not posted on my blog!
My friend, Patrice Lewis, has posted my list over on her blog, Rural Revolution. You can read it there. See, I owed her an article from a couple of months ago and had to keep my word! I hope you enjoy my list and feel free to add your own.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL: Giveaway — Worm Bins & Seed Saving books! - March 8, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL: LifeStraw PLAY Giveaway - March 7, 2018
- Prepper to Prepper: Our best gardening advice - March 6, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL GIVEAWAY: The Flexware Bucket! - March 6, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL: Day 2, “The first steps to a great garden” - March 5, 2018