I promised you that I would share some of the smartest and stupidest things I’ve done in my seven years of homeschooling, and I have. They’re just not posted on my blog!
My friend, Patrice Lewis, has posted my list over on her blog, Rural Revolution. You can read it there. See, I owed her an article from a couple of months ago and had to keep my word! I hope you enjoy my list and feel free to add your own.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps - January 12, 2020
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of - January 5, 2020
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions - January 3, 2020
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival - December 30, 2019
- A Survival Mom’s Christmas Wish List - December 13, 2019