I saw you on the Glen Beck Show and felt very strongly that I should have a food storage plan. But truly, I’m overwhelmed. Need help. I noticed that the cans of food are large. How do I portion that out to rotate or is this something that is stored in big quantities? Is there a way to store in small quantities and rotate, like when I buy sugar, I usually have two in my kitchen cabinet. One I’m using and a back up. When I finish the one I’m currently using, I buy another at the store and rotate in my cupboard.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL GIVEAWAY: Grow Your Own Groceries DVD - March 9, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL: Giveaway — Worm Bins & Seed Saving books! - March 8, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL: LifeStraw PLAY Giveaway - March 7, 2018
- Prepper to Prepper: Our best gardening advice - March 6, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL GIVEAWAY: The Flexware Bucket! - March 6, 2018