I saw you on the Glen Beck Show and felt very strongly that I should have a food storage plan. But truly, I’m overwhelmed. Need help. I noticed that the cans of food are large. How do I portion that out to rotate or is this something that is stored in big quantities? Is there a way to store in small quantities and rotate, like when I buy sugar, I usually have two in my kitchen cabinet. One I’m using and a back up. When I finish the one I’m currently using, I buy another at the store and rotate in my cupboard.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- How to Survive the Growing Wave of Civil Unrest - October 24, 2018
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden centers - October 20, 2018
- The Survival Mom’s Macho Mexican Rice - October 19, 2018
- 19 Ways People Stayed Healthy During the Great Depression - October 17, 2018
- 16 Unusual Survival Preps to Have in Your Bug Out Bag - October 16, 2018