Would your newsletter be useful to men as well as women?
Your question is very general in nature, but I would suggest the following sites for men.
www.survivalistboards.com (a very active forum)
www.todayssurvival.com (a good podcast)
There are just too many tips to list in an email, and I’m not sure exactly what type of information you’re looking for, but these sites are full of excellent information.
My newsletter is aimed at everyone, not just women.
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm the original Survival Mom, and have been helping moms worry less and enjoy their homes and families more for 9 years.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- All About Hurricane Florence Survival - September 12, 2018
- An Off-Grid Laundry Solution: The Lavario Portable Clothes Washer - September 10, 2018
- The Best Of 2018 Amazon Prime Day - July 16, 2018
- 9 Tips to Avoid the Summertime Prepping Slump - July 1, 2018
- Prepper to Prepper: Survival Tips for the Ladies - June 30, 2018