Would your newsletter be useful to men as well as women?
Your question is very general in nature, but I would suggest the following sites for men.
www.survivalistboards.com (a very active forum)
www.todayssurvival.com (a good podcast)
There are just too many tips to list in an email, and I’m not sure exactly what type of information you’re looking for, but these sites are full of excellent information.
My newsletter is aimed at everyone, not just women.
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm the original Survival Mom, and have been helping moms worry less and enjoy their homes and families more for 9 years.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why - May 30, 2020
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast! - May 6, 2020
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat - April 29, 2020
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List - April 19, 2020
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI - April 15, 2020