I was wondering about putting things from the grocery store into canning jars and #10 cans. Can you do this and will they last 5 years or more? How do you know what you can do? I was thinking about Lucky Charms and shredded wheat cereal, cocoa powder, au graten potatoes with cheese pack inside and those packs of mushrooms, rice and pasta that has all the seasonings inside.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 17 things you probably didn’t know about honey, but definitely should! - January 16, 2018
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2018
- Three Layers of 72 Hour Preparedness - December 17, 2017
- 20 All-Natural Recipes For the Cold & Flu Season - December 8, 2017
- Prepper to Prepper: Why did you begin prepping? - December 6, 2017