Thanks to S.T., a reader who submitted these questions. I think they’re the type of thing most every Survival Mom wonders but then gets too busy to ask! This is the nitty-gritty stuff that we’ll all want to know, sooner or later!
Q: What about cooking utensils? I guess I could still use my wooden spoons, but what are the best to use for spatulas, forks, etc. Bar-b-cue stuff?
Q: I know this will be a hard question, but how much cash is good to have on hand? I have thought of $3600. That is 3 months rent for me, or if we are in such bad shape that the owner doesn’t care about the rent, I can live for awhile knowing that if I have to, I can buy gas or food if it is to be had.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why - May 30, 2020
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast! - May 6, 2020
- 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat - April 29, 2020
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List - April 19, 2020
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI - April 15, 2020