Mark your calendars and be ready to join the experts on Tuesday, October 1 at 9PM Eastern.
I’ll be hosting a group of experts in the field of safety who will answer questions and share their top suggestions for keeping you, your kids, your family and your home safe and secure.
- Charles Daugherty of Patriot Crime Defense will be sharing on the topic of Home Safety
- Assistant Principal Todd Sepulveda of Ed that Matters & Prepper Website shares ways kids can stay safe at school
- Steve Ledford from Asheville Integrative Combatives will address personal safety.
At the closing of each Survival Mom Video Vibe, our Video Vibe Coordinator, Donna Miller will bring your questions from the chat room to the panel or you can call in and interact and ask them directly!
My Latest Videos
So set aside about 45 minutes to learn this vital life-saving information from some of the best in the field of Personal and Home Safety.
DATE: Tuesday night, October 1st at
TIME: 9 PM Eastern. (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
Just use the information below and enjoy!
Toll / Intl #: +1 (347) 817-7654
Toll free #: +1 (800) 844-3988
Meeting number: 21311839
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden Centers - March 18, 2019
- The Future of Emergency Response: 5G Ultra Wideband - March 14, 2019
- Gear Up for Gardening Season - March 14, 2019
- Why Do People Ignore Common Sense in a Crisis? - March 12, 2019
- Where do you start when everything has been lost? - March 6, 2019