I’ve been an independent consultant with Thrive Life ever since I discovered from various taste tests, that their foods are among the very best in the “survival food” industry.
The fact is, their foods are designed not just for food storage but for everyday cooking. I regularly use their freeze dried mushrooms (they look fresher than fresh), strawberries, and multiple veggies in my cooking. I just started using their herbs and sauce mixes.
Freeze dried and commercially dehydrated foods hold most all their nutrients but have the advantage of remaining fresh, even months after a can being opened. (I’ve found that humidity is the biggest issue with some of these foods, so be sure to store opened cans in a dry area.)
From March 18-25, cases of their foods are discounted up to 50% off while supplies last. This discount applies to all #10 can 6-packs and pantry-sized 10-packs. Click here for a better graphic of the sale flyer and here to start shopping.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- My top 16 tips for beginning homeschoolers - July 17, 2019
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 9, 2019
- 15 Things I learned from One Second After & My Survival Tips - July 4, 2019
- How to Use the LDS Food Storage Calculator - July 4, 2019
- Storing Honey Long Term - June 25, 2019