We want the best for our kids and grandkids, including pure drinking water. My family has been a fan of LifeStraw ever since the product was first introduced, and I have a LifeStraw in every emergency bag. Now there’s a new product in the LifeStraw family, the LifeStraw Play water bottle. This new product is something you can add to the emergency bags for the youngest members of the family and/or use it every day to make sure their water is always pure.
- The bottle features a two-stage water filtration system specifically designed for children with a replaceable microbiological filter that removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria, and 99.999% of waterborne protozoan parasites with a carbon filter that also reduces chemicals like chlorine and bad taste.
- Features a 10-ounce leak-proof bottle that is easy-to-clean, BPA-free, and is available in playful colors with customizable discs.
- The product is available on Amazon and at your local Walmart, among other retailers.
Not only is the LifeStraw Play now on the market, but this month LifeStraw is celebrating their achievement of providing 1 million kids in Africa with clean water. From my own conversations with the family who first brought the LifeStraw to the U.S., I know this is a passion of theirs.
You can say thank you and congratulations to the LifeStraw folks by going to their Instagram account, @LifeStraw, and using #LifeStraw1Million in your comment. That Instagram comment will also be one way to enter a giveaway to win a LifeStrawPlay water bottle for your own little loved one!
My Latest Videos
Enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter form below, and be sure to enter all the other giveaways this week during my Spring Garden Festival!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 3 Key Medical Concepts to Teach Every Child - January 14, 2019
- 52 Weeks Savings Plan: Give this a try and have an extra $1378 by the end of the year! - January 7, 2019
- 13 Food Storage Resolutions - January 3, 2019
- Get week-by-week prepping help with my 2019 calendar! - November 26, 2018
- How to Survive the Growing Wave of Civil Unrest - October 24, 2018