Join expert knitter/spinner Beth Buck and me this coming Saturday, March 14, for a free webinar all about spinning yarn! Learn to spin yarn from a pro!
Beth recently wrote about getting started with spinning and in this webinar, she will provide more in-depth information, demonstrate her spinning techniques, and will be available to answer your questions.
Put this info on your calendar and set an alarm on your phone or clock if you must!
DATE: Saturday, March 14
TIME: 3 p.m. Central
WEBINAR LINK: http://connectpro19068335.adobeconnect.com/thesurvivalmom/
I’ll record this webinar and hope to have it available following the live event.
See you there, and please spread the word to anyone who wants to learn how to spin yarn.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson - August 1, 2019
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever - July 22, 2019
- My top 16 tips for beginning homeschoolers - July 17, 2019
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 9, 2019
- 15 Things I learned from One Second After & My Survival Tips - July 4, 2019