What does a beautiful blonde, jars of chutney, and the Haitian earthquake of 2010 have in common? Diane Deveraux, The Canning Diva! This blonde mom of 2 busy kids started her professional life as an emergency disaster specialist.
She majored in international studies and soon found herself dealing with some of the world’s worst disasters, both here in the U.S. and abroad.
You can listen to my interview with Diane here and discover for yourself what a fun, warm, and highly competent woman she is. You’ll want to join her, as well, each Friday for a new episode of The Canning Diva.
What else happened last week on the network? Here’s an overview, but be sure to tune in and listen to these quick, 25-30 minute shows! You’ll be glad you listened!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The Survival Mom’s Macho Mexican Rice - October 19, 2018
- 19 Ways People Stayed Healthy During the Great Depression - October 17, 2018
- 16 Unusual Survival Preps to Have in Your Bug Out Bag - October 16, 2018
- How Your Own Brain Could Be Your Worst Survival Enemy - October 15, 2018
- How I Organize My Emergency Supplies - October 12, 2018