Did you realize that you have only 18 summers with your child? Once they hit that magical age of 18, they may have summer jobs, summer school, or be off on their own. By that time they may not want to participate in a family vacation, or they may not be able to if they have a job. Each and every summer is precious.
One of my own favorite strategies for a great summer is to create large poster-size calendars, one for each summer month, and schedule outings, vacations, and everyday appointments. It helps give my kids a sense of structure during a very unstructured time of year. I share a few more tips in this episode.
My Latest Videos
Take a look at all of last week’s shows on our network, and be sure to give our new hosts, Paula, Sharon, Jessica, and Jendi, a listen!
Oh! one more thing. If you don’t have an iPhone or iPad (I don’t), but you do have an Android, I use this app to subscribe to our network and to listen to all our shows. It has great ratings in the app store.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden Centers - March 18, 2019
- The Future of Emergency Response: 5G Ultra Wideband - March 14, 2019
- Gear Up for Gardening Season - March 14, 2019
- Why Do People Ignore Common Sense in a Crisis? - March 12, 2019
- Where do you start when everything has been lost? - March 6, 2019