At the bottom of one kit, we came across a collection of books from Chick-fil-A that had been in our kits for at least 2 years. Even though my daughter is now a freshman in high school and my son is junior high age, the books were still very appropriate.
I remembered all the great educational books and activities we’ve collected over the years, thanks to Chick-fil-A and wanted to mention what a great addition they are to a parent’s or child’s emergency kit. They often include pencil and paper activities, creative drawing, riddles, and puzzles. Plus, they always have an educational edge.
What’s even nicer is that when you come across one of their kids’ meal prizes that you especially like, it’s inexpensive to buy the whole set.
My Latest Videos
When you add these books and activities to your emergency kits, be sure to include pencils, colored pencils, and a sharpener for hours of fun, even when circumstances might be tough.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- My Story: Surviving a Powerful Summer Storm - May 18, 2019
- Household Items That Can Be Used as Organic Fertilizer - May 14, 2019
- Diatomaceous Earth for Controlling Pests - May 6, 2019
- 27 More Tips From a Master Gardener - April 2, 2019
- 10 Ways to Use Wild Violets for Food and Medicine - April 1, 2019