Each person in my family has two personalized packing lists stored on my computer. One list is for warm weather and the other is for cold weather. When it’s time to get ready for a vacation, I review each person’s list, make changes if necessary, and then give them the print-out. At one point when my daughter was old enough to pack but my son was still a little too young, she packed his suitcase for him using his list. It was awesome! I love to delegate!
If you’re planning for a potential evacuation, adjust these lists so they contain only the most essential items in order to save time. If you already have individual 72 Hour Kits, you’re already a step ahead. Make a copy of these lists for your Grab-n-Go Binder in case you don’t have access to your computer or there’s a power outage. Organization and delegation are beautiful things!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 9, 2019
- 15 Things I learned from One Second After & My Survival Tips - July 4, 2019
- How to Use the LDS Food Storage Calculator - July 4, 2019
- Storing Honey Long Term - June 25, 2019
- Ready for SUMMER SURVIVAL SCHOOL? - June 21, 2019