I was watching Bruce Clayton‘s speech from the Dallas Survival & Preparedness Conference, and there was one brilliant tip I wanted to pass along to you. No, it wasn’t, “When someone asks why you prepare, say, ‘I’m providing for my family.’ Or, “A survival situation is someone coping heroically with the results of an incredibly stupid decision.” That was brilliant, and true.
His speech is well worth watching, but one gem he casually mentioned was the website, Minimus.biz This website specializes in the sale of all things miniature that you might need, including pocket-size duct tape and a miniature packet of my best friend, Nutella! You’ll find tiny packets of condiments, salad dressings, water purifier, body lotion, and first aid supplies. I guarantee this is a one-stop shop for many of the items you want in any emergency kit.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- My top 16 tips for beginning homeschoolers - July 17, 2019
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 9, 2019
- 15 Things I learned from One Second After & My Survival Tips - July 4, 2019
- How to Use the LDS Food Storage Calculator - July 4, 2019
- Storing Honey Long Term - June 25, 2019