The year is rapidly approaching its end, and for many of us, an annual physical is something we’ve either been procrastinating or have forgotten about altogether. Schedule an appointment today for that all-important annual visit and then make a pledge to address any and all health issues in the coming New Year.
While you’re at it, ask your doctor a few survival-related questions.
- I’d like to have an extra month or two of my prescriptions. Could you give me a prescription
- In case I am not able to get my prescription for ______, is there an alternative you could suggest?
- Am I a candidate for any future chronic health issues? What can I do right now to avoid them?
- Am I up to date with my tetanus shots?
- Is there a way to lessen my dependence on my prescription medications?
- What can I do to boost my immune system?
- Is there a doctor (or specialist) you could recommend in _________? (Your bug out location.)
Additionally, become familiar with home remedies, medicinal herbs, and the use of essential oils. While a medical doctor may not suggest alternative approaches, you can certainly find others is the naturopathic field who will.
My Latest Videos
Your doctor sees thousands of patients each year, so don’t worry about asking these questions for fear that he or she will remember you and track you down when the SHTF! There’s no reason to mention your concern for a future natural disaster or, perhaps, a time when medical care isn’t as accessible as it is now. There are numerous prepper doctors out there, and you just might find that yours is, too!
Make that appointment this week!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden Centers - March 18, 2019
- The Future of Emergency Response: 5G Ultra Wideband - March 14, 2019
- Gear Up for Gardening Season - March 14, 2019
- Why Do People Ignore Common Sense in a Crisis? - March 12, 2019
- Where do you start when everything has been lost? - March 6, 2019