This event is sponsored by Smoke Shield. I reached my own conclusions about this product and the value it has to my readers independently.
It’s my privilege to interview Dr. Nicholas Welch, volunteer firefighter, emergency medical doctor, and inventor of the Smoke Shield, an innovative third layer of protection for your home.
Smoke detectors give the warning, fire extinguishers can handle small fires, but what if your home is filled with smoke and flames and there’s no way out?
The Smoke Shield provides the answer. When this small battery-powered device is installed in a closet or other small room, it will begin filtering toxic smoke-filled air immediately upon detecting it. That safe breathable air is a lifeline to surviving this worst-case scenario.
You’re invited to join Dr. Nicholas and me on Thursday, September 26, to learn more about home fire safety and the Smoke Shield. There will be plenty of time for your questions as well.
DATE: Thursday, September 26
TIME: 4 p.m. Eastern (3 Central, 2 Mountain, 1 Pacific/Arizona)
FACEBOOK: This will be simulcast on The Survival Mom Facebook page.
You can watch the replay with me in a live Facebook Watch Party on Friday, September 27, at 11 Eastern (10 Central, 9 Mountain, 8 Pacific/Arizona), and the video will be available on YouTube as well.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The truth about disinfectants: Q&A with an expert - February 5, 2020
- Tackle Your Toughest Prepping Problems! (video) - January 31, 2020
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020 - January 24, 2020
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps - January 12, 2020
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of - January 5, 2020