Just a few days ago, I went into exceedingly great detail about how important the solar lantern, the Luci light, is to my emergency preparedness. You can read my ravings here, along with a list of creative uses for Luci.
It occurred to me that offering a giveaway prize pack featuring the Luci would be very much in the spirit of Thanksgiving and my own gratefulness to you, my readers. If it weren’t for you, I couldn’t be doing what I love to do — helping moms worry less by making proactive plans for any and all types of emergencies. It blesses me to know that my articles, my books, and my other ventures are helping real-life families.
So, I’m excited to announce the prize package for this giveaway:
- One Luci solar lantern — You can read more about it here and check out the multi-Luci discounted packages.
- A copy of my family survival manual, Survival Mom: How to prepare your family for everyday emergencies and worst case scenarios
- A copy of my book, Emergency Evacuations: Get out fast when it matters most
All together, this package will help you make smart plans for the emergencies that are most likely in your area. (Hint: be sure to work through my worksheet, 5-Step Threat Assessment.)
To enter this giveaway, just use the Rafflecopter form below. Give it a few seconds to load, since it can be just a tad slow sometimes.
I’m going to be in and out of the country through November, so I’m going to let this giveaway run a little longer than usual — 3 weeks. What this means, if you’re a very determined giveaway fan, is that you can enter the giveaway numerous times during that period!
And, this is a giveaway you may want to share with your friends and family.
New to Rafflecopter giveaways? Read this.
Here’s the giveaway and good luck!!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- All About Hurricane Florence Survival - September 12, 2018
- An Off-Grid Laundry Solution: The Lavario Portable Clothes Washer - September 10, 2018
- The Best Of 2018 Amazon Prime Day - July 16, 2018
- 9 Tips to Avoid the Summertime Prepping Slump - July 1, 2018
- Prepper to Prepper: Survival Tips for the Ladies - June 30, 2018