I just got a notice from my publisher that my book, Survival Mom: How to Prepare Your Family for Everyday Disasters and Worst Case Scenarios, is priced at just $3.99 (ebook) through December 21, aka Doomsday!
If you have a smartphone, you can download apps, including the Kindle app, and read directly from your phone. If you don’t have an ebook reader (Kindle and Nook are the two best-known brands), you can read the book directly on your computer via Kindle and here for the Nook. Kobo ebook readers can also get a copy!
Personally, I love the hard copy of my book because of all the checklists and worksheets (see examples here and here), but for $3.99, you really can’t go wrong AND it’s a great way to check out the book before buying a hard copy.
By the way, as an FYI, the book covers water storage and purification, dozens of tips for surviving and doing just fine when the power goes out, 2 chapters on food storage (with recipes!), lists for emergency kits, including kits for pets and special needs family members, stories from real-life Survival Moms, and tons more. As my editor recently said, “I still can’t believe we got all that information packed in that one book!”
Click HERE to purchase!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast! - May 6, 2020
- Spring Gardening: 5 Common Sense Steps to Grow What You Eat - April 29, 2020
- Prepper Food: 5 Fresh Essentials That Must Be On Your List - April 19, 2020
- 28 Inconvenient Truths About TEOTWAWKI - April 15, 2020
- Make Your Own Yeast - March 24, 2020