M.D. Creekmore over at The Survivalist Blog has had a lot of time on his hands lately. How do I know? Well, he’s put together a list of the “Greatest Survival Flicks of All Time.” How many are on the list, you ask? Ten? Twenty-five? No! 101! This list of movies will keep you busy every night this summer and then some!
My own favorites from his list are:
- The Killing Fields (Can’t watch this one more than once or twice, though.)
- Shackleton (Don’t miss this one!)
- I Am Legend (Worth watching to learn the true importance of storing vinegar.)
- The Flight of the Phoenix (Jimmy Stewart is always worth watching.)
- Braveheart (You’ll want your husband to wear a kilt after this one.)
- Behind Enemy Lines (Don’t watch this one late at night if you want to sleep afterward.)
- Day After Tomorrow (Only worth watching for the scene of Americans trying to cross the border into Mexico!)
By all means, if you have suggestions for other titles, let us know!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The WaterBrick: One of the Most Useful, Versatile Survival Tools, Probably Ever - May 19, 2018
- Wild Violets: 10 ways to put them to use - May 4, 2018
- The Thrive Life Chef Pack — a Survival Mom review - April 18, 2018
- The Top 10 Foods to NOT Store! - April 4, 2018
- Top 10 Food Storage Myths - April 2, 2018