I often sneak over to Julie and Jodi’s great food storage site, Food Storage Made Easy. With my book research I’ve been looking for opposing viewpoints and information to compare with my own advice and experiences. As it happens, I’ve yet to find any area of disagreement with these two ladies! I enjoy their videos and have learned a lot from them. Plus, their website is just darn cute!
Recently, they put much of their years of experience into an e-book that you can download and begin using in less than five minutes! If you have a family member who is just now thinking about food storage, this book is a great guide for beginners, too. The price of $17 includes free updates for life and a lot more.
Click on the button below to learn more about the e-book*. (What’s an e-book? It’s a book that you download from a website and then read from your computer or print-out. With Food Storage Made Easy, you’ll be able to print checklists and charts to keep track of your preparedness and food storage.)
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever - July 22, 2019
- My top 16 tips for beginning homeschoolers - July 17, 2019
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 9, 2019
- 15 Things I learned from One Second After & My Survival Tips - July 4, 2019
- How to Use the LDS Food Storage Calculator - July 4, 2019