Grocery shopping for the future at today’s prices.
That pretty much says it all, doesn’t it? What does the future hold? Unemployment? Inflation? Terrorist attacks? Not to be a doom and gloomer, but the truth is, our nation’s future has never been so uncertain. When you add food and other important supplies (think, toilet paper!) to your stash, you’re hedging against whatever happens at prices that, someday, may seem ridiculously low.
Here’s a tip for getting started today. Go shopping for canned food, specifically. Buy only foods you know you and your family will eat. Go to coupon websites and look for coupons for canned food. Around the holidays, especially, you’ll find incredible bargains on things like canned corn, canned green beans, and the like. This will give you a head start if you have nothing else.
Next, attend one or more of my free webinars. I’ll keep you posted about dates and times here on my blog and on my Facebook page.
My Latest Videos
Finally, relax! You’re more informed than most other people. You know what you need to do and now you’re learning how to do it. You’re a SurvivalMom!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden Centers - March 18, 2019
- The Future of Emergency Response: 5G Ultra Wideband - March 14, 2019
- Gear Up for Gardening Season - March 14, 2019
- Why Do People Ignore Common Sense in a Crisis? - March 12, 2019
- Where do you start when everything has been lost? - March 6, 2019