Hey, gardeners! Do you have a plan for putting to use any excess produce you reap this season and in seasons to come? It would be wise to learn how to both dehydrate and can that produce — both forms are excellent for long-term storage.
Food dehydration, though, is my own favorite way to preserve food. It’s easy and requires very little investment once you’ve purchased a good dehydrator. With those dehydrated foods, you can take the next step and do what author Tammy Gangloff recommends — putting together entire dehydrated meals in mylar bags! You’ll learn how to do this and get dozens of delicious recipes in the book Dehydrated Meals in a Jar. In this giveaway, I’m giving away a copy to a lucky winner.
This giveaway ends on March 17, and the winner will be selected at random and contacted by email. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- How to Survive the Growing Wave of Civil Unrest - October 24, 2018
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden centers - October 20, 2018
- The Survival Mom’s Macho Mexican Rice - October 19, 2018
- 19 Ways People Stayed Healthy During the Great Depression - October 17, 2018
- 16 Unusual Survival Preps to Have in Your Bug Out Bag - October 16, 2018