Hey, gardeners! Do you have a plan for putting to use any excess produce you reap this season and in seasons to come? It would be wise to learn how to both dehydrate and can that produce — both forms are excellent for long-term storage.
Food dehydration, though, is my own favorite way to preserve food. It’s easy and requires very little investment once you’ve purchased a good dehydrator. With those dehydrated foods, you can take the next step and do what author Tammy Gangloff recommends — putting together entire dehydrated meals in mylar bags! You’ll learn how to do this and get dozens of delicious recipes in the book Dehydrated Meals in a Jar. In this giveaway, I’m giving away a copy to a lucky winner.
This giveaway ends on March 17, and the winner will be selected at random and contacted by email. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The WaterBrick: One of the Most Useful, Versatile Survival Tools, Probably Ever - May 19, 2018
- Wild Violets: 10 ways to put them to use - May 4, 2018
- The Thrive Life Chef Pack — a Survival Mom review - April 18, 2018
- The Top 10 Foods to NOT Store! - April 4, 2018
- Top 10 Food Storage Myths - April 2, 2018