It’s not unusual that I get panicked emails from other moms, and sometimes dads. They feel as though time is running out to be prepared for an uncertain future that might include food shortages, increased natural disasters, societal chaos, and just about every other trouble imaginable. Last week I heard from a reader I’ll call Shelly, and since I believe that all of us together are stronger than just one of us, I wanted to pass along her email and call for help. Can you provide Shelly with tips and encouragement?
I am mostly concerned because I am a disabled mom of 5 ages 9 to 23- one of which is also challenged with aspergers syndrome. I am truly feeling panic because my financial situation is pretty dire. I do not have very much at the end of each month to put into storage and preparedness even though I feel significant pressure to get it together not today but yesterday! Any ideas or suggestions for me as a newbie? I need to get caught up ASAP!
I’ll be posting my own thoughts and suggestions, but I know that together we can help Shelly and other moms in a similar situation.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 27 More Tips From a Master Gardener - April 2, 2019
- 10 Ways to Use Wild Violets for Food and Medicine - April 1, 2019
- 7 Things To Do Right Now To Get Ready For a Fabulous Summer Garden - March 25, 2019
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden Centers - March 18, 2019
- The Future of Emergency Response: 5G Ultra Wideband - March 14, 2019