How to carry a concealed handgun is a real dilemma for women. A specially designed purse isn’t the answer because all too often that purse isn’t under our direct control. It’s sitting in a shopping cart or in the back seat, or one of the kids is rummaging through it looking for loose change. And, it could always be stolen. A hip holster is okay but requires you to alter your wardrobe, unless wearing jeans with a leather belt every day, along with a loose shirt, is your style.
A reader just informed me of the Flashbang holster, and this may be what you’re looking for in the holster department. You have to see it to believe it.
The Flashbang holster was developed by the Looper company, a small family-owned company in Oklahoma City. It sells for $39.99 and can be used with a Ruger LCP .380, Ruger LCR (revolver), Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .380, Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .38, Kel-Tec P3AT.P32, the SigP238, and the Smith & Wesson 2″ J-Frame.
Have you tried the Flashbang holster yourself?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Make the Most of Your Shelter-in-Place Days - March 22, 2020
- How to Shelter in Place Without Going Crazy - March 19, 2020
- The truth about disinfectants: Q&A with an expert - February 5, 2020
- Tackle Your Toughest Prepping Problems! (video) - January 31, 2020
- Join my new 5-day Challenge, DO IT NOW 2020 - January 24, 2020