How to carry a concealed handgun is a real dilemma for women. A specially designed purse isn’t the answer because all too often that purse isn’t under our direct control. It’s sitting in a shopping cart or in the back seat, or one of the kids is rummaging through it looking for loose change. And, it could always be stolen. A hip holster is okay but requires you to alter your wardrobe, unless wearing jeans with a leather belt every day, along with a loose shirt, is your style.
A reader just informed me of the Flashbang holster, and this may be what you’re looking for in the holster department. You have to see it to believe it.
The Flashbang holster was developed by the Looper company, a small family-owned company in Oklahoma City. It sells for $39.99 and can be used with a Ruger LCP .380, Ruger LCR (revolver), Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .380, Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .38, Kel-Tec P3AT.P32, the SigP238, and the Smith & Wesson 2″ J-Frame.
My Latest Videos
Have you tried the Flashbang holster yourself?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 27 More Tips From a Master Gardener - April 2, 2019
- 10 Ways to Use Wild Violets for Food and Medicine - April 1, 2019
- 7 Things To Do Right Now To Get Ready For a Fabulous Summer Garden - March 25, 2019
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden Centers - March 18, 2019
- The Future of Emergency Response: 5G Ultra Wideband - March 14, 2019