The contest is over, the winner has been emailed, but the comments are still a great source of idea so please continue to add to them – just for fun!
5-gallon buckets are a mainstay in most American homes. We use them to store wheat and other foods, use them to organize supplies and tools — they have a million different uses. The Bucket Backpack was reviewed here recently and our reviewer found that it came in handy on her homestead, as a carrier for harvested vegetables and for firewood.
Now it’s your chance to tell us how you would put a Bucket Backpack to work in your home?
- How could you use it in your preparedness plans?
- Might it come in handy with some of your hobbies and projects?
- Is it something the kids and grandkids could put to good use?
- What errand or job could it make easier?
Put all your ideas together in a list and post them here as a comment. The designers of the Bucket Backpack will select one response as the winner with a new Bucket Backpack as the prize!
You can always purchase your own Bucket Backpack and receive 15% off with discount code TSM15. Click here to go directly to their website. This would be a great gift for a homesteader, an avid home gardener, outdoorsman, or campers.
This contest ends on Tuesday, October 28. The winner will be selected within 72 hours and notified by email. If you receive that lucky email, you must respond within 48 hours or another winner will be selected.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Get week-by-week prepping help with my 2019 calendar! - November 26, 2018
- How to Survive the Growing Wave of Civil Unrest - October 24, 2018
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden centers - October 20, 2018
- The Survival Mom’s Macho Mexican Rice - October 19, 2018
- 19 Ways People Stayed Healthy During the Great Depression - October 17, 2018