We are Survival Moms: passionate, compassionate, prepared, and strong. It doesn’t matter if you’ve got a full house of family members of every size and shape, if you’ve got an empty nest, you’re a spring chicken just getting started with life, or if your life doesn’t include a spouse or children at all, there’s a place for you among the Survival Mom tribe. What holds us together is our desire to see our loved ones safe and cared for when disaster strikes, and we’ve got the determination to make that happen.
In the We Are Survival Moms! Facebook page, there are hundreds of women just like you. You can ask questions, look for advice, share your victories, and swap ideas for developing your preparedness. This is your space to connect with like-minded Survival Moms and make friends for life. So what are you waiting for? Join us today!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps - January 12, 2020
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of - January 5, 2020
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions - January 3, 2020
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival - December 30, 2019
- A Survival Mom’s Christmas Wish List - December 13, 2019