We are Survival Moms: passionate, compassionate, prepared, and strong. It doesn’t matter if you’ve got a full house of family members of every size and shape, if you’ve got an empty nest, you’re a spring chicken just getting started with life, or if your life doesn’t include a spouse or children at all, there’s a place for you among the Survival Mom tribe. What holds us together is our desire to see our loved ones safe and cared for when disaster strikes, and we’ve got the determination to make that happen.
In the We Are Survival Moms! Facebook page, there are hundreds of women just like you. You can ask questions, look for advice, share your victories, and swap ideas for developing your preparedness. This is your space to connect with like-minded Survival Moms and make friends for life. So what are you waiting for? Join us today!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Get week-by-week prepping help with my 2019 calendar! - November 26, 2018
- How to Survive the Growing Wave of Civil Unrest - October 24, 2018
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden centers - October 20, 2018
- The Survival Mom’s Macho Mexican Rice - October 19, 2018
- 19 Ways People Stayed Healthy During the Great Depression - October 17, 2018