We are Survival Moms: passionate, compassionate, prepared, and strong. It doesn’t matter if you’ve got a full house of family members of every size and shape, if you’ve got an empty nest, you’re a spring chicken just getting started with life, or if your life doesn’t include a spouse or children at all, there’s a place for you among the Survival Mom tribe. What holds us together is our desire to see our loved ones safe and cared for when disaster strikes, and we’ve got the determination to make that happen.
In the We Are Survival Moms! Facebook page, there are hundreds of women just like you. You can ask questions, look for advice, share your victories, and swap ideas for developing your preparedness. This is your space to connect with like-minded Survival Moms and make friends for life. So what are you waiting for? Join us today!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard - June 12, 2020
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide - June 10, 2020
- 6 Important Survival Lessons I Learned as a Scout - June 4, 2020
- The Food Storage Companies I Recommend and Why - May 30, 2020
- Simple Food Storage Meals for Tight Times: Stock up on three months worth, fast! - May 6, 2020