Preppers face many difficulties every day. Disapproval of family members, limited space, confusion over where to start or to go next. But there are so many who face the added challenges of tight budgets, physical disabilities, and medical conditions, who also want to become prepared but are stumped when it comes to dealing with the problems they face.
The most important thing for these preppers to realize is that they’re not alone. There are hundreds of others who face similar challenges who have made great strides towards being prepared for the worst in spite of these handicaps. And these members of our survivalist community are willing to help you.
Join the Preppers with Challenges Facebook group today so you can become a part of a community that understands your difficulties and will work with you to overcome them.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden Centers - March 18, 2019
- The Future of Emergency Response: 5G Ultra Wideband - March 14, 2019
- Gear Up for Gardening Season - March 14, 2019
- Why Do People Ignore Common Sense in a Crisis? - March 12, 2019
- Where do you start when everything has been lost? - March 6, 2019