The Survival Mom is about more than just a blog. It’s a community. We all communicate different ways. In addition to this blog, you can join in through:
In addition, we have a new group of Facebook pages to help Survival Moms network with other women a bit closer to home.
There’s a place for everyone in the Survival Mom Community. See you there!
Latest posts by Liz Long (see all)
- Last Minute Holiday Gifts for the Prepper Dad - December 22, 2017
- What Most of Us Don’t Think About When Staying in Hotel Room - October 12, 2017
- A Four Seasons Emergency Plan: Autumn Survival - September 17, 2017
- Make a School-Friendly First Aid Kit - September 13, 2017
- The Nitty Gritty of Treating Lice - September 7, 2017