This list was submitted by rightwingmom. When the lights go out, when there’s no money for a night out at the movies, you’ll be grateful for this list!
Imagine you’ve thought ahead and thrown a standard deck of cards into your Bug Out Bag. You’re on your third or fourth day of an evacuation and CANNOT play another round of Go Fish, Old Maid, or War!!!! Print and pack a list of other games that will provide a variety for you and your kids to enjoy.
Activity Village is an excellent site that has several games suggestions, especially for younger children.
1. Beggar My Neighbor
4. My Ship Sails
6. Rolling Stone
7. Sevens (Yes, I had to put it here!)
11. Snip Snap Snorem
12. Stealing Bundles
- Read the instructions. All games require a standard deck of cards, but some require a second deck and a tablet and pencil for scorekeeping! If you’re experienced SurvivalMom, the tablets and pencils should already be in your B.O.B., as per Lisa’s earlier lists.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 19 Ways People Stayed Healthy During the Great Depression - October 17, 2018
- 16 Unusual Survival Preps to Have in Your Bug Out Bag - October 16, 2018
- How Your Own Brain Could Be Your Worst Survival Enemy - October 15, 2018
- How I Organize My Emergency Supplies - October 12, 2018
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Laundry Room Safe - October 11, 2018