This list was submitted by rightwingmom. When the lights go out, when there’s no money for a night out at the movies, you’ll be grateful for this list!
Imagine you’ve thought ahead and thrown a standard deck of cards into your Bug Out Bag. You’re on your third or fourth day of an evacuation and CANNOT play another round of Go Fish, Old Maid, or War!!!! Print and pack a list of other games that will provide a variety for you and your kids to enjoy.
Activity Village is an excellent site that has several games suggestions, especially for younger children.
1. Beggar My Neighbor
4. My Ship Sails
6. Rolling Stone
7. Sevens (Yes, I had to put it here!)
11. Snip Snap Snorem
12. Stealing Bundles
- Read the instructions. All games require a standard deck of cards, but some require a second deck and a tablet and pencil for scorekeeping! If you’re experienced SurvivalMom, the tablets and pencils should already be in your B.O.B., as per Lisa’s earlier lists.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 9 Tips to Avoid the Summertime Prepping Slump - July 1, 2018
- Prepper to Prepper: Survival Tips for the Ladies - June 30, 2018
- INSTANT SURVIVAL TIP: Primitive ways to stay cool - June 28, 2018
- Top Frugal & Practical Tips for Your Next Family Vacation - June 25, 2018
- Camping is more than just equipment – Here is a list of skills you need to have - June 17, 2018