For some of us, it’s as simple as swapping flip flips for shoes that hide our toes and wearing long sleeves and long pants. Others have bigger adjustments, like much shorter days, sub-zero temperatures, and machines (like cars) that don’t like operating in weather that cold.
Even if you are prepared for winter, these posts will help you get just a little bit better prepared for cold weather.
Instant Survival Tips:
Here are a few Instant Survival Tips on cold weather topics.
What tips do you have to share?
Latest posts by Bethanne (see all)
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: JoAnn Fabrics & Crafts - October 13, 2018
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: National Parks & Historic Sites - October 8, 2018
- How Evernote Can Help Any Survival Mom Survive - October 5, 2018
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Hobby Lobby - October 1, 2018
- Camp Mommy: Easy At-Home Kids’ Activities for the Best Summer Vacation Ever - June 23, 2018