For some of us, it’s as simple as swapping flip flips for shoes that hide our toes and wearing long sleeves and long pants. Others have bigger adjustments, like much shorter days, sub-zero temperatures, and machines (like cars) that don’t like operating in weather that cold.
Even if you are prepared for winter, these posts will help you get just a little bit better prepared for cold weather.
Instant Survival Tips:
Here are a few Instant Survival Tips on cold weather topics.
What tips do you have to share?
Latest posts by Bethanne Kim (see all)
- Last Minute Holiday Gifts for the Prepper Dad - December 23, 2019
- Leftover Turkey Recipes That Don’t Suck - November 23, 2019
- 9 Great Ideas to Improve Family Gatherings - November 19, 2019
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: JoAnn Fabrics & Crafts - October 13, 2018
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: National Parks & Historic Sites - October 8, 2018