Click image to learn more and buy this one-time-only bundle!
This blog is over 7 years old. It contains a wealth of information — more than 1600 articles. There are over 100 podcasts you can access via iTunes and my Survival Mom book is just perfect for any individual or family wanting to be better prepared.
But, earlier this year, I realized that I can do more. The missing piece here on Survival Mom blog and, actually, in the entire prepper and survival niche is a CONNECTION. If you’re like me, you probably have read hundreds of articles, dozens of books, you’ve been prepping here and there, but you constantly feel like your way is aimless and you aren’t really prepared.
The reason for that? Lack of personal connection with other preppers and zero accountability. If you procrastinate filling those water bottles, buying canned food, taking a first aid class — well, nothing has happened thus far, so maybe your luck will hold out a while longer. In the meantime, you still feel a nagging doubt that you would be ready for anything really bad.
My Latest Videos
As I thought about this, and having been in the same boat, I realized that a live connection that offers the chance for everyday preppers to chat with experts in a live, small group class was part of the answer. I remembered my years as a teacher and how important it was to my students to have an organized course of study, regular assignments, the ability to ask questions, and some accountability when they got lazy or distracted!
You, as a prepper, aren’t very different!
Preppers University offers 2 multiw-week classes that do all of the above. During these Prepping Intensives, you get:
- Access to world class survival and prepper experts like Ferando Aguirre (FerFAL), Selco, foraging expert Merriwether, rural living and homesteading expert Patrice Lewis, EMP expert Dr. Arthur T. Bradley, prepper author Jim Cobb, and dozens more.
- In live classes you can chat with these experts and get all your questions answered.
- A treasure trove of articles related to the Prepping Intensive curriculum. See the PI curriculum here and the Advanced PI curriculum here.
- Exclusive podcasts you can listen to 24/7.
- A Student Resource Center with hundreds of free ebook downloads, recorded webinars from previous PI sessions, a Book of the Month Club, an exclusive forum and lots more.
- Weekly challenges and To Do lists.
- DIY projects in our Advanced PI class.
- A new group of prepping friends you can get to know and network with.
- …and so much more.
You can access the PI materials no matter where you are, at any time of the day. This is really the very best I can do for you. It goes so far beyond just a book, a podcast, an article, or even a webinar — this is an entire package that will move you forward in your prepping, miles beyond wherever you are now.
Here’s my Black Friday deal
I’m jumping on the bandwagon this weekend with just about everyone else. Through Monday, November 28, I’ve decreased the price of an Intensive to $119 and adding a very nice, complimentary bundle of goodies. The $119 price tag includes:
- Your choice of Intensive classes, either the 8 week foundational Prepping Intensive or the 6 week Advanced Prepping Intensive
- Our 2-hour course, “How to Survive Civil Unrest” — very timely.
- The 190+ page e-textbook that provides a wealth of information related to civil unrest in our current political climate.
- Membership to our Student Resource Center
- My very newest ebook, One Second After the Lights Go Out: How to Survive in a Post-EMP World
- An ebook copy of my book, Emergency Evacuations: Get Out Fast When It Matters Most
- A brand new ebook by author Daisy Luther, Have Yourself a Thrifty Little Christmas
- Also by Daisy, a recipe book, Recipes From the Pantry Primer
All this will keep you on your toes during the New Year as your continue to prep. Our political leadership in Washington may have changed, but in no way are we in the clear where economic catastrophes, in particular, are concerned, and the next few years are certain to be tumultuous.
Join me, Daisy Luther, and dozens of our guest instructors at Preppers University and enjoy this bundle of top-notch resources.
This offer ends Monday, November 28. Prepping Intensives begin on January 8, 2017.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 27 More Tips From a Master Gardener - April 2, 2019
- 10 Ways to Use Wild Violets for Food and Medicine - April 1, 2019
- 7 Things To Do Right Now To Get Ready For a Fabulous Summer Garden - March 25, 2019
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden Centers - March 18, 2019
- The Future of Emergency Response: 5G Ultra Wideband - March 14, 2019