Skills and knowledge trump gear and miscellaneous stuff when it comes to survival, and this brand new Back to Basics Bundle will provide you and your family with hours and hours of great information related to many different areas of being prepared.
WHAT IS A BUNDLE? With the popularity of ebooks and online courses, “bundles” have become a hot trend. A bundle is simply a collection of related ebooks, online magazines, e-courses (online classes) and, occasionally, collections of podcasts. You pay a single fee for access to the entire lot and then can download it to as many computers and other electronic devices as you wish.
This Back to Basics Living Bundle is impressive. When I first took a look at the ebooks and contributing authors, it was a “Wow!” moment. There is so much great information in this bundle and best of all, it’s not just for preppers. There’s something for everyone with:
- 70 ebooks
- 1-year subscription to Molly Green membership (regularly priced $29 per year)
- A homeschool planner
- Gardening coloring book
- 3-month membership to SchoolHouseTeachers website, with over 300 online courses!
- 52 week preparedness guide
- …and my NEW BOOK! “One Second After the Lights Go Out” — full of practical tips for surviving a long-term power outage from the very first second you realize the power’s off and won’t be coming back on for a long time. This book isn’t published anywhere else, yet.
The price is $29.97, which is the best bargain you’ll get all year!
Get instant access as soon as you pay for the bundle!
It sounds amazing, but what if…
The power goes out! What good is an ebook then?
Excellent question! The beauty of ebooks is that they can be stored on multiple electronics, including one or two you might put in a Faraday container. If you have an old cell phone that can hold downloaded pdfs, why not store some of these on that phone and keep it in a Faraday container or Faraday bag? As well, you can print out these ebooks as many times as you like and organize the hard copies in files or binders.
It’s hard for me to download anything with my slow internet speed.
Back 2 Basics has a solution you’ll love. For an additional $, you’ll receive a flash drive loaded with everything, delivered to your door. This allows you to quickly download the books onto multiple computers and then have the flash drive for long-term storage.
I tend to buy things and never use them!
Boy, can I relate! Even if you only use the free Molly Green membership, that includes dozens more ebooks, 60 digital issues of their gorgeous magazine, planners, printables, beautiful graphics for your computer desktop…it’s a huge, huge bargaiin. Use only these resources and you’ll break even! Read my new book, One Second After the Lights Go Out, and you’ll have more than your money’s worth, plus there are 69 other books and online courses just waiting for you, and they’re yours, permanently!
I prefer using my Kindle instead of reading PDFs on my computer.
Quick answer: follow these online instructions to transfer these ebooks to your Kindle!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL: Giveaway — Worm Bins & Seed Saving books! - March 8, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL: LifeStraw PLAY Giveaway - March 7, 2018
- Prepper to Prepper: Our best gardening advice - March 6, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL GIVEAWAY: The Flexware Bucket! - March 6, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL: Day 2, “The first steps to a great garden” - March 5, 2018