Skills and knowledge trump gear and miscellaneous stuff when it comes to survival, and this brand new Back to Basics Living Bundle will provide you and your family with hours and hours of great information related to many different areas of being prepared.
WHAT IS A BUNDLE? With the popularity of ebooks and online courses, “bundles” have become a hot trend. A bundle is simply a collection of related ebooks, online magazines, e-courses (online classes) and, occasionally, collections of podcasts. You pay a single fee for access to the entire lot and then can download it to as many computers and other electronic devices as you wish.
This Back to Basics Living Bundle is impressive. When I first took a look at the ebooks and contributing authors, it was a “Wow!” moment. There is so much great information in this bundle and best of all, it’s not just for preppers. There’s something for everyone with more than 60 ebooks, an online magazine included, 2 excellent planners (one for food storage and the other for homeschoolers), and 6 online classes! The price is $29.97, if you want to jump in right now! (Downloads are all available immediately upon payment.)
Interested in learning more about healthy eating?
Ridding family diets of GMO ingredients, high fructose corn syrup, gluten, and other unwanted ingredients has led millions of us to overall better health. What you’ll find in this bundle are these ebooks:
- Homestead Cooking With Carol
- Cooking With the Seasons: Winter Edition from Herbal Academy
- Oh Lardy’s Guide to Fermenting Fruit and Vegetables
- Empowered Eating
Switching From Store-Bought to Homemade
This has been a trend I’ve been promoting on the blog for the past year or more. In my home, we’ve switched to homemade condiments, seasoning mixes, salad dressings, personal care products, and even salad dressings! The Back to Basics Living Bundle provides even more suggestions for making this change with these ebook titles:
- Off the Shelf: Alternatives to the Condiments, Toppings, and Snacks You Love
- Whole Wheat Bread Making
- DIY Face Masks and Scrubs
- The Complete Guide to Natural Cleaning
- Pickling Primer
- Homemade Beauty Essentials
On a tight budget?
I don’t exaggerate when I say the bundle has something for just about everyone! Too many of us are having to tighten up the budget more and more each year. In this bundle, there are some excellent resources:
- From Dirt to Dollars: A Guide to Selling at Farmers’ Markets
- The Beginner’s Guide to Zero Waste Cooking
- The Debit Card Envelope Budget
- Six Dollar Family (From Six Dollars to Six Figures)
- Handmade Gifts From the Kitchen
Love organization and planners?
I was thrilled to see one of my favorite food storage planners in the bundle — the one from Jodi and Julie of Food Storage Made Easy! It typically sells for $14 and is much more than just a planner. Jodi and Julie have included plenty of their best tips for getting started with food storage and keeping track of what you have.60+ ebooks, 6 online courses and more for #homesteading, #prepping, #healthyliving. $29.97 thru 1/24. https://lf264.isrefer.com/go/b2bhome/SurvivalMom/ Click To Tweet
Homeschoolers will have access to My Color Coded Homeschool Planner from blogger, Jennifer Osuch, and getting organized will be easier with printables and family/household schedules from these ebooks:
- “Get Your Life Back” Home Organization Bundle
- Easy Peasy Chores
- Family Systems: How to Automate Your Housewife Life
Honestly? For $29.97 — take my money already!!
Preppers — You’re included, too!
Reader, Elizabeth, asked me, “I am looking for ebooks that would be useful to have on hand in a post-event, no power situation. Would you say these would qualify, or are they more for pre-event planning?”
I read through the list of ebooks and online courses and found plenty that will help preppers now and after a worst case scenario. By the way, you’ll have the option to buy a USB flash drive containing all the ebooks and other materials. If you choose to spend the extra few dollars for that, store that flash drive in a Faraday container to protect it from something truly catastrophic, such as an EMP or coronal mass ejection.
For Elizabeth, there are several books ideal for preppers:
- The Everyday Carry Guide
- Prepping Crash Course
- The Complete Book of Preppers Lists
- Your Own 72 Hour Kit Plan — with printables
- Protein Power — ebooks with tips for raising chickens, rabbit, and fish
- …and then all the homesteading and gardening ebooks and courses.
There are so many resources that you’ll want and need to pace yourself. I recommend downloading everything to the computer(s) you use the most and then, if your electronic devices are networked, upload one or two ebooks to a tablet, ebook reader (Kindle), or your smartphone. Print out the planners and printables that will be most helpful to you and add them to your files and/or binders. Organization is a major key to being prepared.
Once the bundle is purchased, you own these books and resources.
I do hope you’ll take advantage of this bundle. Knowledge and skills are the one area of preparedness that you’ll never lose and they can never be stolen.
Click here to read more details and purchase the Back to Basics Living Bundle!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge! - September 17, 2019
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson - August 1, 2019
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever - July 22, 2019
- My top 16 tips for beginning homeschoolers - July 17, 2019
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 9, 2019