- Herbal salves, tinctures and teas
- Eye-witness accounts of economic collapses around the world
- Suggestions for your emergency pack
- Clearing out physical and mental clutter and making fry bread
- Preserving tomatoes
- When adult children move back home
- Medical training and supplies for stocking up
- and so much more!
We produce more than 50 shows every month, and among our hosts are homesteaders, authors, a real-life off-the-grid Mountain Woman, a canning expert, food storage experts, and frugal living experts.
If you haven’t checked out our network homepage, please do and be sure to bookmark it! You can also sign up for a weekly newsletter that sends a summary each Saturday morning of each show that was uploaded that week.
Our shows can be listened to right from the website, they can be downloaded to your computer, and we’re on iTunes and Stitcher.
My Latest Videos
During the month of August, these shows were the HOTTEST with the most listens and downloads:
- Summertime preparedness
- Interview with Augason Farms and how not to be a prepper
- Buying food in bulk, Part 1
- Reliable news sources and creating margins in your life
- Vehicle preparedness
- Making whole wheat bread
- Surviving homestead life on one income
- Headache prevention
- Natural solutions for ADD, learning disabilities and autism
- Budget stretching tips
When you find a show you particularly like, be sure to pin it on Pinterest and mention it on Facebook! (Thanks!)
Our hosts cover topics that extend way beyond survival and preparedness to provide practical tips for everyday living, no matter what your lifestyle or where you live.
Thanks for listening!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 32 Survival Skills Your Child Should Know and Be Able to Do ASAP! - May 21, 2019
- My Story: Surviving a Powerful Summer Storm - May 18, 2019
- Household Items That Can Be Used as Organic Fertilizer - May 14, 2019
- Diatomaceous Earth for Controlling Pests - May 6, 2019
- 27 More Tips From a Master Gardener - April 2, 2019