My own two episodes last week focused on issues very close to home: 2 serious health issues and marriage.
Last Tuesday, I interviewed an Olympic silver medalist swimmer, Dara Torres, and we discussed the dangers of meningitis and a vaccine that is available for its prevention. In that same episode I also talked with a skin cancer specialist. Dr. Mitchell Gaynor. He offered a number of holistic suggestions for the prevention of skin cancer. You can listen to that show here.
Marriage was the topic of my Thursday show when I interviewed author Joyce Richardson. Joyce is a friend who has created a handy journal for engaged and newly wed couples. Her book, Courtship Journal and Keepsake, walks a couple through discussion questions of all sorts. They range from small details (Do you prefer crunchy or soft cookies?) to more in-depth issues.
My Latest Videos
You can take a look at my show archives here, just in case you missed an episode!
Here is the full line-up of our network’s shows from last week. (If thumbnail images aren’t showing, click here for Recent Shows.)
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- 27 More Tips From a Master Gardener - April 2, 2019
- 10 Ways to Use Wild Violets for Food and Medicine - April 1, 2019
- 7 Things To Do Right Now To Get Ready For a Fabulous Summer Garden - March 25, 2019
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden Centers - March 18, 2019
- The Future of Emergency Response: 5G Ultra Wideband - March 14, 2019