My own two episodes last week focused on issues very close to home: 2 serious health issues and marriage.
Last Tuesday, I interviewed an Olympic silver medalist swimmer, Dara Torres, and we discussed the dangers of meningitis and a vaccine that is available for its prevention. In that same episode I also talked with a skin cancer specialist. Dr. Mitchell Gaynor. He offered a number of holistic suggestions for the prevention of skin cancer. You can listen to that show here.
Marriage was the topic of my Thursday show when I interviewed author Joyce Richardson. Joyce is a friend who has created a handy journal for engaged and newly wed couples. Her book, Courtship Journal and Keepsake, walks a couple through discussion questions of all sorts. They range from small details (Do you prefer crunchy or soft cookies?) to more in-depth issues.
You can take a look at my show archives here, just in case you missed an episode!
Here is the full line-up of our network’s shows from last week. (If thumbnail images aren’t showing, click here for Recent Shows.)
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Join my DO IT NOW Challenge! - September 30, 2019
- Smoke Shield: A life-saving layer for house fire safety - September 28, 2019
- LIVE EVENT: House Fire Safety Webinar with Dr. Nicholas Welch - September 24, 2019
- VIDEO: Home Fire Safety with The Survival Mom - September 24, 2019
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever - September 19, 2019