For Media and other book-related inquiries, please contact Jane Chong at HarperOne – [email protected], 415-477-4441.
Interviews with Lisa can be found in print publications ranging from Phoenix Magazine, The Arizona Republic, Newsweek to international newspapers and magazines, such as Grazia (France), Southern Metropolis Weekly (China), and Irish Independence.
Television and Radio
Lisa is a popular guest on TV, radio, and podcasts, due to her wide range of expertise and ability to advise and entertain with anecdotes and real life tips. She has been seen on The Today Show, The Glenn Beck Show, WCBS-TV New York, National Public Radio, Clear Channel radio stations, and dozens of different podcasts.
Most recently, The New York Times included Lisa in their article, “How to Survive the Apocalypse“, Vice.com featured Lisa in, “When Doomsday Arrives, These Women Will Be Ready,” and BuzzFeed featured a story by Anne Helen Peterson that profiled Lisa, her family, and her down to earth prepper advice. Other interviews and feature stories can be found on the Allstate blog, Publishers Weekly, Yahoo, CafeMom, Mom Logic, and dozens of others.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Organize Your Emergency Evacuation in 5 Simple Steps - January 12, 2020
- 13 Survival Must-Haves You May Not Have Thought Of - January 5, 2020
- 13 Food Storage New Year’s Resolutions - January 3, 2020
- Could You Survive TEOTWAWKI in Your State? Here are the 5 Best and Worst States for Survival - December 30, 2019
- A Survival Mom’s Christmas Wish List - December 13, 2019