Everything is fine until it isn’t.*
Think about it. Has there been a time in your life when everything was rolling along with the normal ups and downs of life until, suddenly, everything changed in a moment? Maybe it was a phone call from a doctor with bad news or maybe the good news you were pregnant. Around the world, millions of people just like us are waiting for that moment, knowing it’s coming. Knowing it’s inevitable. Millions have spent the last weeks, months, or years preparing. Everything is fine, until it isn’t. That’s pretty profound.
The good news is that we’re aware of the ill wind that’s blowing and gaining speed. That’s why we’re stocking up on food, storing wheat, learning how to make our own bread, growing food, teaching our kids practical skills, and a whole lot more. If we brace ourselves and prepare for impact, that moment won’t come as a complete surprise, and we’ll be ready.
*Quote from Simon Black of the Sovereign Man blog.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- A House Fire Changed My Family Forever - September 19, 2019
- Build your emergency kit with this Junk Drawer Challenge! - September 17, 2019
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson - August 1, 2019
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever - July 22, 2019
- My top 16 tips for beginning homeschoolers - July 17, 2019