One of my readers, Becky B., asks,
Thanks for the great article. I have a question I’ve been really eager to have answered. I have a 10 year old son with autism on a gluten free diet. What is the best way to plan long term food storage for him? We have plenty of beans and rice as well as several buckets of dried GF pasta and accompanying sauces. I have NO clue how to bake GF bread.
Chrystalyn suggests storing other whole grains that can be eaten, but I wanted to also turn this question over to all of you because some of you have mentioned planning your food storage around food allergies and other dietary needs. What help can you offer Becky?
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson - August 1, 2019
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever - July 22, 2019
- My top 16 tips for beginning homeschoolers - July 17, 2019
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 9, 2019
- 15 Things I learned from One Second After & My Survival Tips - July 4, 2019