You may have noticed my emphasis lately on the use of Pinterest. I was very slow in joining the Pinterest party but now find it to be incredibly useful as a search engine. I’ve put together over 200 Pinterest DIY pins on my “Switch From Store-Bought to Homemade” board but wanted to share these as well, since they are from bloggers that I personally know.
Enjoy these pins, and if you like them, re-pin and follow the pinners! (Click directly on the pin to go to that pin’s location on Pinterest. Click again to go to the article.)
Oh! And if you haven’t yet downloaded my free mini-guide for this skill of the month, here’s the link. Feel free to share with friends.
And have fun! This month’s skill is a super-fun hobby, trying to find new things to make homemade with the help of Pinterest DIY pins!
Homemade deodorant recipe from Christian Homekeeper
Homemade spice mixes from Christian Homekeeper
If you try any of these, let me know! Have fun!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Basic Facts About Freeze-Dried Food – Video lesson - August 1, 2019
- Green Coffee Beans: Simple Methods to Roast the Best Coffee Ever - July 22, 2019
- My top 16 tips for beginning homeschoolers - July 17, 2019
- 12 Tips for Living Out of Your Car - July 9, 2019
- 15 Things I learned from One Second After & My Survival Tips - July 4, 2019