Information and education are two of the most important things any prepper can acquire, and fortunately, both are free and in abundance on the internet. Well, as of this week, that pool of information just became bigger and better with the addition of Popular Science magazine’s archives. From their website:
As you will soon see, it’s an amazing resource. Aside from bringing back memories for longtime readers, as a whole the archive beautifully encapsulates over a century of PopSci’s fascination with the future, and science and technology’s incredible potential to improve our lives. Tracing our dreams and visions of the future back through time, you’ll see that not a lot has changed. Some things we projected with startling accuracy, and others remain today what they were then–dreams. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Use the simple search engine for terms like, “survival”, and, “emergency”, and up pops multiple articles on topics such as, “Your Car: Weapon of Survival”, from their January, 2004, issue, and “How I Carved Out a Home in Canada’s Arctic Wilderness”, from November, 1972. Have fun exploring!
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- A Survival Mom’s Christmas Wish List - December 13, 2019
- Suggestions for Prepper/Survivalist Christmas Presents - December 5, 2019
- Don’t Just “Fall Back” This Month! Get Prepped for the Winter! - December 1, 2019
- 14 Homemade & Budget-Friendly Christmas Gifts - November 30, 2019
- 2020 Prepping Calendar: Your in-house prepping coach! - November 18, 2019