52 Weeks Savings PlanHere is the basic chart for the savings plan. You’ll be able to track your savings for all 52 weeks during the year.
Savings Chart (black & white)
Savings Chart (color)Is your income unpredictable, bi-weekly, or monthly? If so, this chart may not be quite what you’re looking for. My ebook, “The Complete Guide to The 52 Weeks Savings Plan”, contains additional printable charts for other ways to save:
- Bi-Weekly Savings Chart
- Monthly Savings Chart
- Reverse Savings Chart (Begin with Week 52 in January.)
- Kids Savings Chart
- Christmas Gift Card Tracking Chart
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm the original Survival Mom, and have been helping moms worry less and enjoy their homes and families more for 9 years.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL: Giveaway — Worm Bins & Seed Saving books! - March 8, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL: LifeStraw PLAY Giveaway - March 7, 2018
- Prepper to Prepper: Our best gardening advice - March 6, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL GIVEAWAY: The Flexware Bucket! - March 6, 2018
- SPRING GARDEN FESTIVAL: Day 2, “The first steps to a great garden” - March 5, 2018