Ever wish you could have your own personal prepping coach? Someone who would tell you what to buy, what to do, what to learn, and then would hand you checklists and printables to keep you organized?
In a nutshell, that’s what you get with The Survival Mom’s 2020 Prepping Calendar!
Each month you’ll get a free printable for a Kit of the Month, an assigned Book of the Month that coordinates with the Survival Mom Book Club on Facebook, and simple, quick tasks to get prepped and stay prepped!
For about the price of a fast-food meal for two people, this full color, heavy cardstock wall calendar can be yours — and, it makes a fantastic gift for anyone!
Enjoy Survival Mom tips all year long as you make steady progress toward a better-prepared home and family.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Last-Minute Hurricane Prepping - August 24, 2020
- The 16-Second Survival Breath - July 29, 2020
- TEOTWAWKI has finally arrived - July 21, 2020
- The Best Strategy for Homeschooling When Life Gets Hard - June 12, 2020
- Survival Shopping at Costco: A Quick and Easy Guide - June 10, 2020