I’m so excited to announce that Diane Devereaux, The Canning Diva, has joined our all-female cast at The Survival Mom Radio Network! Diane has a thriving website, is a well known local celebrity in Michigan and brings a new and creative twist to preserving food.
You’ll find her archived podcasts on iTunes and Stitcher as well.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- Get week-by-week prepping help with my 2019 calendar! - November 26, 2018
- How to Survive the Growing Wave of Civil Unrest - October 24, 2018
- Last-Chance Apocalypse Shopping: Garden centers - October 20, 2018
- The Survival Mom’s Macho Mexican Rice - October 19, 2018
- 19 Ways People Stayed Healthy During the Great Depression - October 17, 2018