I’m so excited to announce that Diane Devereaux, The Canning Diva, has joined our all-female cast at The Survival Mom Radio Network! Diane has a thriving website, is a well known local celebrity in Michigan and brings a new and creative twist to preserving food.
You’ll find her archived podcasts on iTunes and Stitcher as well.
Latest posts by The Survival Mom (see all)
- A Four-Seasons Emergency Plan: Summer Survival - May 24, 2019
- 32 Survival Skills Your Child Should Know and Be Able to Do ASAP! - May 21, 2019
- My Story: Surviving a Powerful Summer Storm - May 18, 2019
- Household Items That Can Be Used as Organic Fertilizer - May 14, 2019
- Diatomaceous Earth for Controlling Pests - May 6, 2019